I thought it would be easier to post books here rather than in my NL. That way you can find them whenever you want to. You can also go back and check out older books as well. Just click the image to check out the book!
He gave up the role of a lifetime when he walked away from her. Her greatest performance is concealing her secret. They’re cast as the ill-fated lovers in Carmen, but the real drama is offstage.
For three years, Giuseppe has carried the guilt and shame of running away from the woman he loves. Soon he’ll be holding her in his arms—onstage. Fiona’s reaction will tell him if they could have a second act, or if she’s cast him as the villain and found a new leading man. He’ll have to win her forgiveness and her love if there’s any hope of a happily-ever-after.
Since Giuseppe left her heartbroken, Fiona has lived a lie. Falling in love with him and dying by his hand at every performance are easier than dropping her act and having her life torn apart again. But revealing the truth could bring them both the greatest joy life can offer. They were young and innocent when they fell in love, but Fiona is older and wiser. She must protect her heart and those she loves. She can do this, right?
Giuseppe and Fiona will have to overcome their past to build a future together or their love will die when the final curtain falls.
A bingeable, swoon-worthy, and downright hilarious collection of sweet romantic comedies.
Swoon over our heartthrob heroes as they sweep our sweet and sassy heroines off their feet. Prepare to be romanced with sweet kisses and flirty banter. Escape with all the favorite tropes, from enemies to lovers, fake relationships, second-chance, Billionaires and more.
There is something for every fan of sweet romantic comedy and offers many hours of feel-good stories to provide an instant mood lift.
Bethany doesn’t trust men…
For good reason.
Reggie’s still scarred by a fifth-grade kissing incident…
causing him to live an extravagantly wealthy, yet empty party life. Even four years after college, he wouldn’t dream of breaking the pact against marriage.
But all that is about to change…
when Bethany infiltrates his life by accident.
Or was it?
Forced to work with her in a strange city, he’s reluctant to admit he might have been wrong about her. Yet her history with commitment is shaky.
Everything comes easy, except a real relationship.
Enjoy Reggie and Bethany’s journey, because you’ll fall in love all over again.
This collection of small town and big city romances and romantic comedies will keep you glued to the page, with stories including…
* A Rockstar who broke his promise to resurrect his fiancée’s languishing ranch, but took five years to return. Will she grant him a second chance, or has their love played its last tune?
* A young woman who fled the big city to escape her politician father's cheating scandal…only to fall for a struggling small town bike builder waiting for his big break. Is he a cheat like her father, or could the sexy single dad be custom made for her?
* A rundown single mom looking for a break and a kind-hearted entrepreneur in love with the wrong woman. Will their chemistry bring them love…or will the ghosts of her past come back to haunt them?
* A divorced, big time city baker forced to return to her family’s ranch. Falling for the younger and all too charming ranch hand was never part of the plan…
* A scandal that made Mitch and Olivia enemies. Can they now claim their joint inheritance without starting World War III?
* A haunted vet with nowhere else to go and a determined woman with no place to call home. Can they heal the hurricane-ravaged town of Patriot Bay…or with their broken hearts get in the way?
* And many more stories full of surprise, heartache, humor, and ALL the feels!
Fans of small town romances, romantic comedies, friends to lovers, second chances, military veterans, and happily ever afters will devour this boxed set of more than 15 standalone romances.